Injury Management Advisor
- Permanent Part time - 24 hours per week over 4 days
- Band 6 ($83,840-$90,837 prorata) plus 9.5% Super
- CBD Fringe Location
About the opportunity
Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new residents, businesses and opportunities. Maribyrnong is becoming a sought after residential area and a destination for foodies.
Maribyrnong City Council is looking for an experienced Injury Management Advisor to join our People, Culture and Safety Department. With a focus on early intervention and relationship building, this role will suit a team oriented individual with injury management experience, ideally from an allied health background. You will work collaboratively with our leaders to support injured workers and deliver innovative injury prevention and employee wellbeing programs.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Substantial experience in an Injury Management position within a large, diverse employer supporting employees with physical and psychological injuries;
- Sound understanding and application of case management principles;
- Highly developed verbal communication skills including consultation, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution;
- Experience in data analysis and report writing;
- Proactive approach to injury prevention;
- An enthusiastic and progressive approach towards return to work and employee wellbeing.
We are a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to child safety and supporting the best interests of children in all our operations. Council encourages young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Enquiries: Megan Carle - Coordinator OHS on (03) 9688 0329.