Casual Centre Services Officer - Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre
- Casual position
- Band 3A - $39.74 per hour (including 25% casual loading) plus 9.5% super
- Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre
Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new residents, businesses and opportunities. Maribyrnong is becoming a sought after residential area and a destination for foodies.
The Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre (MAC) is looking for appropriately qualified and suitably experienced Centre Services Officers to work casually as part of our customer-focused team. This role requires a customer-centric attitude to delivering high-quality recreational services to our community.
- Professionally and efficiently manage a range of customer and member enquires via telephone and face to face, providing a solutions-based approach
- Provide cash handling, administrative, reporting and stocktaking duties in line with the position, as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- A current Level 2 (Senior) First Aid Certificate
- A current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Certificate
- A current Working with Children Check
So, if you are a natural problem solver, have great interpersonal skills, and enjoy working in a diverse community-focused environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply now by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter via our careers website.
For further details and a copy of the position description, please visit us at http://maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au
We are a child-safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to child safety and supporting the best interests of children in all our operations. Council encourages young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Enquiries: Jennifer Carnovale, Coordinator Business Development, Health & Fitness on 03 9032 4100.